Tales of a Psychology Major

Friday, June 10, 2005

My Dentist is a Nazi

I want to die. Seriously. I went to the dentist yesterday, and I'm pretty sure she tried to kill me. Hammering at my mouth with little chisels, I'm not sure if she was searching for gold or what, but I feel like I was kicked in the teeth.
4 vicodin later, I write this.
Atleast it's over, right?
Wrong.
In my prescription drug induced haze, I realize that I have to miss psych on Tuesday to go let Miss Hitler drill holes into my teeth.
I am not amused with this. Not only does it make me nervous to miss class, especially during the summer, I don't really want to go.
I think dentists are crazy.
How are you today? Really? That's nice. Are you comfortable? Would you like a magazine? If you don't mind I'm going to stab you in the mouth with needles and drill into your teeth. Isn't the weather lovely?
Atleast when I was little, I would get a toy when I left.
Now I get nothing but a big pain in the mouth.
I think I'd rather have a toy.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home