Tales of a Psychology Major

Friday, June 03, 2005

15 things you never wanted to know about me

1. I have a twin sister. She's my exact opposite.
2. I am a music freak. If an album has come out since 1997, I know about it, own it, or can tell you about it. It's a really unhealthy obsession. I have over 4000 CDs.
3. I'm 22 and I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing with my life. Some days I wake up and I'm sure that I've got a great handle on my entire life. Other days I wake up in a panic and seriously question the lack of anti anxiety medications in my apartment.
4. I wake up at 6:09 AM. Every day. My circadian rhythms are a joke.
5. I've hung out with some of the most popular musicians of our time, including but not limited to Zakk Wylde, Maynard James Keenan, Kerry King, Ozzy Osbourne, Godsmack, System of a Down, Limp Bizkit, Eminem, Lucky Boys Confusion, Blink 182, Stereomud, Slipknot, Slayer, Dope, Down, Rob Halford, and Pantera.
6. I didn't have to take my top off to meet them.
7. I only like diced onions. Onions in any other form are disgusting.
8. I'm a vegetarian.
9. In lieu of #8, I still eat peanut butter and bacon sandwiches once a year.
10. I once drove to White Castle in Joliet IL (from the Quad Cities) at 11 o clock at night with my heterolifemate because we were inspired by the movie Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. We finally got home at 8 AM.
11. I've been bungee jumping 3 times, twice in Mexico and once in Tennessee. I still consider bungee jumping in Teneessee more dangerous, simply because I didn't have the liquid courage required for the task.
12. My favorite color is pink. I know. Never woulda guessed.
13. My greatest talent is by far procrastination. I would've cured cancer by now, but I always had a bunch of other stuff to do.
14. I'm really bad at finishing things.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home